Ukulele School - C Tuning by Suzanne Doane
Building Your Ukulele Program by Suzanne Doane in collaboration with Jean and Melanie Doane. A Companion Resource to the Hill/Doane Ukulele in the Classroom Series.
In this book you will find:
- Original class and performance repertoire in collaboration with the James Hill/Chalmers Doane Ukulele in the Classroom series
- Step by step guides to teaching concepts
- Organization tips for classroom and program growth
- New music for developing sight reading
- Motivational material for you and your students
- Ideas that have been well tested, to try with your classes.
"Suzanne is on the cutting edge of today's classroom ukulele scene. USchool puts her expertise, enthusiasm and creative approach in YOUR hands. A great asset to any ukulele program." (James Hill)
"This is a pedagogical gem based on practical experience and long and careful academic study! When you begin to realize that theory is not theoretical but, in fact, practical, musical things will follow. This book contains insight. Try it – you won't be sorry!" (J. Chalmers Doane)