Ukulele Jazz - D6 Tuning by James Hill
Ukulele Jazz: Compiled and Arranged for Ukulele by James Hill. Part of the James Hill Ukulele Method Series. For ukuleles tuned a,d,f,#,b.
Skill level: Level 3 of the Ukulele in the Classroom series, or equivalent.
Ukulele Jazz: it's easier than you think and it will take your playing to a new level. This book puts a dozen classic Jazz standards at your fingertips with melody, lyrics, chord diagrams and a technique tutorial for every song. All selections are recorded by James Hill on two Companion CDs (included).
- 12 classic Jazz standards
- Every song transcribed with chord symbols, notation, and lyrics.
- Every song includes a Learning Guide.
- Every song is leveled according to the levels of the Ukulele in the Classroom and the Ukulele Way series.
- Chord chart included.
- A guide to using the Companion CDs
- 100% high-4th friendly.
- For self-study and classroom use.
- A fun, affordable way to expand your repertoire of songs!
St.Louis Blues; Ja-Da; The Sheik of Araby; I Ain't Got Nobody
There'll Be Some Changes Made; Won't You Come Home Bill Bailey?; Avalon; Indiana
Some of these Days; Limehouse Blues; Look for the Silver Lining; After You've Gone